Kiwarrak Trails Camp Area
The Kiwarrak Mountain Bike Park trails have been constructed by private users over the past 20 years in the Kiwarrak State Forest. There are mountain bike loop trails marked in the park. All of these loops leave from the main carpark just off The Buckets Way opposite the tip:
- The Kid's Track (drawing of a kid on a bike, on a white corflute)
- 5km loop - A nice easy loop suited to all levels of riders.
- 10km loop - A little more challenging loop than the 5km and would suit anyone who has a small amount of experience riding on MTB trails.
- 15km loop - An excellent loop for the intermediate and above rider who wants to get a little more raucous in their riding. Stitch it together with a lap of the 10km loop and you'll get a good training ride!
- 20km loop - Up for more of a challenge? This is the loop for you! Taking in some of the best trails in the forest. It has multiple technical trail features along it including jumps, drops, and rock gardens, so make sure you check out the features before you ride them.
There are no facilities. Take all rubbish with you and leave no trace.
Facilities & Amenities
Pet Friendly Sites
Suitable For Campervans
Suitable For Caravans
Pets are allowed