Melaleuca campground is Limeburners Creek’s best-kept secret. Located alongside a privately owned waterway, this picturesque coastal campground is tucked away from the strong coastal winds and offers a place of peaceful solitude for those looking to get away from it all.
Once you’re there, you’ll have the place to yourself. Your only visitors might be a goanna or a dingo scavenging for food, so keep things well-secured.
Find a grassy campsite to pitch your tent or park your caravan looking out across the tranquil waters, with the lush rainforest behind you.
Unwind in the tranquillity of this peaceful setting or head off to explore the rare coastal rainforest on the Big Hill Rainforest walking track. There’s also great surfing, swimming and snorkelling at the nearby beaches.
Facilities & Amenities
Suitable For Campervans
Suitable For Caravans
Suitable For Motorhomes
No parties or events
Things to know
1) There are no marked sites and sites are not powered
2) This is a remote campground, so please make sure you arrive well prepared.
3) A maximum of 2 sites can be booked in one customer's name
4) Fires are only permitted in off-ground braziers. You can hire a brazier from the campground manager.
5) Noise restrictions apply at this campground after 10 pm
6) There is no public use (for example, kayaking or swimming) of the waterway adjacent to the Melaleuca campground. The waterway is privately owned and is not for the use of national park visitors.